|Future hubs ALWAYS finds the prettiest flowers for me!|
2. Work has been extremely hectic for me this week, especially today because it's month-end. With my parents visiting me this weekend, my free time has been spent cleaning. I still have a few things left to do before they arrive tomorrow evening about 7:00. I hope next week will be much more relaxing, especially on Tuesday because it's my birthday. :)
3. Anyone sign up for this virtual race?
I'm trying to cut down on race costs this year, so running free virtual races is a great way to save moola and get that race fix.
Mark and I did register recently for the Medtronic TC 1 Mile, which will take place Thursday, May 12. I'm hoping for a PR (sub-7:25) this year, but if I can get under 8:00 I'll be happy. I'm also eying the Rock 'N' Roll Savannah Half-Marathon in November. My brother Ryan used to live in Savannah and my family and I always loved going to visit him. I've been wanting to go back for years.
Questions for you:
1. Do you like jelly beans? If so, any particular flavors?
--I'm partial to the citrus ones: green (lime), yellow (lemon) and orange.
2. What are your favorite flowers?
--I love roses and stargazer lilies.
3. Do you like to do virtual races? Why or why not?
--I've done one so far and had a lot of fun with it. I've signed up for two more.