Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  May you have a great day filled with family, friends, and exorbitant amounts of food.

I'm extremely thankful this year for future hubs, who always encourages me and knows how to bring a smile to my face.  I'm thankful for my parents and brothers, for their love and support.  I'm grateful for my extended family and friends (they are all so amazing), the fact that I have a job in this tough economy, and the opportunities I have to travel and pursue my hobbies.  I'm also thankful for you, dear reader, for checking out this blog.

Future hubs and I started out the day with the Lifetime Fitness Turkey Day 5K (race report to follow).  We're heading out to his hometown shortly to visit his parents and brother.  I look forward to meeting the brother's girlfriend, too.

Enjoy this day!  I'm glad the sun is shining here in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment