2. Prize raffle winners and photos were posted today for the Jelly Bean Virtual Race (click HERE if you want to check them out). My costume won an Honorable Mention! I was also a raffle winner. Yay! I will be the recipient of a pack of three pace bands from Races2Remember. Has anyone ever used their pace bands before?
3. Speaking of prizes, I received my TYR Alliance Team Backpack in the mail on Tuesday, courtesy of a giveaway hosted by Steve from Steve in a Speedo?! Gross!
|My bag is royal blue and gold... ironically, those are my wedding colors!|
4. Happy Administrative Professionals Day (which was yesterday) and Week! My company is providing lunch for us admins tomorrow. Kudos and a quick shout-out to Marlene, who is also an administrative assistant. :) If I'm missing anyone else, let me know so I can give you a virtual pat on the back, too. Keep up the great work!
5. The course has been revealed for the Rock 'N' Roll Savannah Marathon and Half-Marathon!
You can check it out HERE. I'm so excited that a good chunk of the course will take place in Savannah's historic district. Plus, the race finishes right in front of Forsyth Park. :)
6. Rachel, future hubs and I will not be doing the We Walk! Half-Marathon after all. Rachel has an all-day choir rehearsal that day with One Voice Mixed Chorus, a choir very near and dear to her heart. Mark and I talked about the race and decided we didn't want to do it either. We haven't walked much together and our motivation to do the race was definitely lacking. Instead, we're thinking about doing the Red, White and Boom! TC Half-Marathon on July 4. Mark would use this race to PR, whereas I'm hoping to have a good time, although I may pace my fiance if he wants me to. I'm already thinking of patriotic costume ideas! :)
Enjoy the rest of your week! I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday, although it's month-end, which means lots of paperwork. Ugh!