Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help! We need somebody!

I found out today that future hubs will be unable to run the Ragnar Relay this year due to a work scheduling conflict.  Our whole team is devastated, but none more so than Mark because he was greatly looking forward to participating in the event again this year.  That means that we are short one runner.  If you are reading this and you live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and would want to join our team, please contact me ASAP at richelle(dot)maciej(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Bummer!!!!!! Hope you find someone. Wish I lived closer - I would totally do it (slowly of course!!!). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH man, if i'd had like a weeks more notice i would have been all over this. seriously i was just thinking i needed to do another ragnar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'd love to do one someday but I'm too far away. Hope you find someone pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No!!!! I would have LOVED too!!!! It is my BIL's wedding, so that might not be seen as kosher to miss it for this, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously want to just fly up there and do it! I even have a ton of family in Minneapolis...Arrggh! I hope you find someone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to bother you and probably you already know all of this, but I saw this post from someone doing a relay and thought of you and your Ragnar!

    http://www.enduranceisntonlyphysical.com/2011/08/my-life-in-ziploc-bags.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pity, I was in Umbria when you wrote this post. I could be a proud member of your team. After all Italy and USA are not far.

    ReplyDelete