2. Life is getting busier around here now that future hubs and I will be getting married in less than three months (yay!). I can't believe how fast time is flying! Invitations will be going out soon, and we need to pick out music for the wedding ceremony so we can notify our musicians. Other minor details need to be figured out, too.
3. Mark and I made an offer on a condo on Tuesday. It's a short sale, so it may take up to two months or longer for us to find out if the bank approves our offer. We really want this condo for several reasons:
- It's close enough to my workplace, a grocery store, and several restaurants that we could walk there
- It's move-in ready (once the current occupants move out, that is)
- It's had several updates, and has a fantastic deck with a nice view
- It's the right amount of space for us at this point in our lives
- We can't beat the price (around $33,000)
4. This week is the week for aches and pains of several kinds for me. Not only is it "that time of the month" for me (sorry for the TMI!), but my stomach and right knee have been feeling wonky. However, I'm feeling better. I skipped my usual Wednesday night run and went for a four-miler this morning. That extra rest day helped! My stomach appears to be back to normal, too.
Have you ever lost a toenail before due to running?
|Mind the gap!|
5. I have the best fiance ever... :-)
6. What's on tap for you this weekend? I took a couple days off from work so I could enjoy a long weekend in my hometown. I'm attending a wine tasting this evening, running a 5K race on Saturday, and working on addressing wedding invites.
Good luck to everyone who is racing this weekend!