We had a productive weekend:
- Mom found a "mother of the bride" dress at Von Maur. I think it's beautiful and flatters her figure.
- I bought all the paper I should need for my wedding invitations at Anchor Paper.
- We dropped off two La-Z-Boy chairs at a friend's house to store until I move to a new place.
- We looked at six townhouses in the Burnsville area. Future hubs and I plan to make an offer on the fifth one we looked at.
- Mom, Dad and I celebrated my birthday, although it's technically on Tuesday.
|Let the opening of gifts begin!|
|I received running books and cookbooks...|
|... sewing stuff...|
|... more sewing stuff...|
|... and a journal, mascara and chocolate (to be eaten after Lent ends)|
As suggested in the title, this was also a weekend full of food. My parents enjoy eating out, and my Dad has a soft spot for fast food. We ate at Red Lobster on Friday night (I had a $50 gift-card I received from my boss for Christmas), a late lunch at Arby's and a late dinner with Mark at Applebee's on Saturday, brunch this morning at Buster's on 28th and an afternoon snack at Dairy Queen before my parents headed back home. Needless to say, I think I need to spend some time working out this week! I'm also looking forward to going back to my "normal" diet, filled with more fruits and veggies.
In other news, I received a little package in the mail on Friday:
I received the award for the Most Creative Green Outfit for the Shake Your Shamrock Virtual Race.
Linzi sent me a variety of fun goodies:
|I can't wait to wear the socks at a race, and try out the Idaho Spud candy bars!|
It's bedtime for me... in my own bed, woo-hoo! Have a great week everyone!