Thanks, Danny! Be sure to check out his blog and become a follower if you haven't already!
Next step: Share 7 random things about yourself.
OK... here we go!
1. I hate elevators. I feel very unsteady after getting off an elevator, as if I'm going to fall right through the floor. I will ALWAYS choose the stairs or escalator over an elevator if they are available.
2. I do not have pierced ears. I wanted to get them pierced for a few months when I was 13 years old, but then I outgrew that phase. I may get them pierced soon so I can wear earrings for my wedding. :)
3. I have been to all 50 U.S. states. Someday, I would like to go back to the two states I didn't spend much time in: Colorado and Utah. I love traveling.
4. I lived in Canada (for four months). I spent my last semester of college studying at Cape Breton University in Sydney, Nova Scotia through the National Student Exchange program. Even though I missed my friends and family back home, I wouldn't trade that experience for anything. Spending a semester in Canada taught me that I could relocate anywhere and not know a soul, and yet create a life for myself. Plus, I developed a love of Tim Hortons, Alexander Keith's beer, Boston Pizza and Canadian candy like Smarties and Mr. Big. :)
5. I used to be afraid of going underwater. I failed swimming lessons because I was too afraid to float face down, let alone submerge my entire head underwater. But then, when I was about eight years old, I discovered Baywatch.
Every week, I watched the adventures of the tanned California lifeguards. I wanted to grow up to be like them; I wanted to be a lifeguard. With that goal in mind, I got over my fear of being underwater and passed several years of swimming lessons. I never did become a lifeguard, but I'm still a good swimmer.
6. It's extremely difficult for me to swallow pills. I have a strong gag reflex. Pills that are about the size of a regular Advil are fine, but if they're larger, I have to bite them in half or smaller in order to swallow them. I do this with the multivitamin and glucosamine/chondroitin tablets I take, but this poses a problem for the fish oil capsules. I have to poke a hole in the side of the capsule and squeeze the fish oil into my mouth. Gross... but it works.
7. I used to have long hair. It had a slight natural wave to it and reached down to the middle of my back. My mom used to braid my hair when I was a kid. I permed it in high school, as you can tell from my senior pictures.
My hair stayed long and curly until my freshman year of college. Then, I chopped it off and my hairstyle has remained short ever since.
Now, it's your turn. The following bloggers have been tagged:
- Liz at Feet Dominating Pavement
- Leah at Chasing Atalanta
- Wells L at My Story... Chapter 2
- Kurt at Becoming An Ironman
- Michelle at Michelle Goes Running
- AJH at Age Groups Rock
- Homeboy McCoy at from Punk to Monk
I think I was supposed to tag 15 bloggers, but I thought I'd go with seven to match the number of questions. :)
Have a great week!